One of Johannes' delicious dishes. This comes from Indochef. Make extra, you'll want more.
- 12 ounces Medium Egg noodles
- 3 1/2 ounces Diced Chicken breast
- 2 ounces Small Prawns
- 1 medium Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Small Leek
- 2 tsp. Sambal Ulek
- 1 tsp. Trassi (shrimp paste)
- 3 tbs. Kecap Manis
- 3 tbs. Oil
- Pepper & Salt
- Boil the noodles, using the instructions on the packet. Rinse and set aside.
- Heat your wok and add the oil.
- Stir-fry the diced Onion and Garlic for 1 min.
- Add the strips of chicken, prawns, trassi and sambal ulek and fry for a further 3 min.
- Add the finely sliced carrots and leek and fry for 4 more min.
- Add the Noodles and Ketjap Manis.
- Use pepper and salt as needed and stir-fry for a further 4 min.
Serve hot. Delicious with Hot Peanut sauce.